Generally speaking fire are wood are the best elements to have on the east coast and fire and water are the best elements to have on the west coast.
Despite the fact that metal is stronger on the west coast than on the east coast, metal is weak all over so if the predominant element in your birth chart is metal, you are going to have some challenges during the year of the Pig 2019.
How to overcome the challenges? How to have good luck? Concentrate your efforts on the areas of your life that display the good elements, primarily fire, don’t make any major changes and don’t place great expectations on the areas of your life that display the not so good elements.
The areas of your life in your birth chart are as follows:
• The year pillar represents your social circle, your friends, your network, the industry you work for, the people you know and the people that know you.
• The month pillar represents your career, your job and whatever you do for living.
• The day pillar represents you, your domestic affairs, your thoughts and emotional world. The day branch represents your spouse or significant other.
• The hour pillar represents your creations and achievements, your investments, your aspirations and ambition.
• The luck pillar represents your current overall experience and impacts all areas of your life (we all go through various luck pillars in our life, each luck pillar lasts approximately 10 years).
If your good elements are in the stems everybody will see you are doing good but it might not be completely true. If your good elements are in the hidden stems you will do good but people won’t see it. If your good elements are in the stems and in the hidden stems everybody will see you are doing good and it will be true.
Following the guidelines above, you can determine your luck in love by looking at the day pillar or your luck at work by looking at the month pillar, to name some. Or you can take action to improve any type of luck. For instance, to improve your money luck:
• If you have fire in the hour pillar, create something or make an investment.
• If you have fire in the month pillar, work harder to multiply the benefits because the year’s energy is on your side.
The strength of the elements in the year’s chart not only impacts people, it impacts everything that exists because everything in the universe is associated with an element. As mentioned before, the strength of the elements is somehow different for each country and for each region but generally speaking if you are on the east coast and you have fire and wood you are in good shape. If you are on the west coast and you have fire and water you are in good shape. Earth is kind of good everywhere and metal is better on the west coast but it is not really good at all.
Wood industries deal with herbs, agriculture, education and commodities, to name some.
Fire industries deal with IT, food preparation, energy, oil and gas, entertainment, media, pharma, metaphysics and everything that enhances people’s lives.
Earth industries deal with properties, construction, mining and insurance, to name some.
Metal industries deal with finance, banking, automobiles, manufacturing, military, and legal, to name some.
Water industries deal with logistics, transportation, fast moving consumer goods, beverages and services, to name some.
In addition to checking the elements that you have on each pillar to determine your luck on each area of your life you should also check the stars that fall on the animal signs (branches) in your chart.
There are various constellations in the universe carrying stars with positive and negative effects. When stars with positive effects fall on any of the animal signs in your birth chart, you get support from the universe in that area of your life. When stars with negative effects fall on any of the animal signs in your birth chart, you find obstacles and challenges in that area of your life. When no stars fall on the animal signs in your birth chart you have to work harder because you have to do everything by yourself with no support from the universe.
The more positive stars you get on a given year, the better. The more negative stars you get on a given year, the worse. Since we are focusing on the good to concentrate the efforts in those areas of our lives, check out the number of positive stars on all the animal signs (branches) in your birth chart according to the information on Table 1.