Millions of dollars are spent every year on psychics, should you consult a psychic?
Business Psychic Victoria lynn Weston sheds light on the benefits of consulting a psychic-intuitive
“ESP (extra sensory perception is the umbrella term for clairvoyance, precognition, mental telepathy and intuition. Psychics typically use two or three skills simultaneously,” says Weston.
- Business Insight: Kentucky Fried Chicken Tycoon, Colonel Sanders routinely invited a psychic to his Board meetings to offer insights. Have you recently launched a new business and want insight about marketing ideas? Or, you have a business proposal ready to present to your banker in hopes of being approved for a business loan. Or do you need guidance on hiring the right employee for a specific position; what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Career: You like your job, but you want to work with a company that has opportunities for you to grow. Or perhaps you want to work with a company that will appreciate your creative input, or you are simply seeking a better paying job with quality benefits. Maybe you are unemployed and want guidance on where to find a job.
- Love and Romance: You’ve just met the man or woman of your dreams. Is this the one? Will we have a happy life together? Any obstacles or weaknesses in the relationship? How can I strengthen the relationship for the better?
- Family Concerns: At some point during our life, we will be faced with family issues that range from dysfunction to caring for an elderly parent. Many issues can make an individual feel trapped but consulting a psychic can offer guidance on what direction, decision to make for the best possible outcome.
- Investments: You’re looking for insight on where to invest your hard earned money. Stocks? Money Market? Mutual Funds? Where should I invest for the best long term profit? Or, you like to invest in new stock opportunities and need insight about a particular company’s growth. Many stock brokers over the years have consulted a psychic or intuitive advisor. As one broker formerly with Morgan Stanley said during an interview with the Atlanta Journal and Constitution; “When making an investment decision, I need all the facts and insights I can get!”
- Health: Whether you’re in perfect health and faced with health issues, a psychic and medical intuitive can offer useful information and insight regarding your overall health, diet and address your specific questions.
- Your Life’s Purpose: Whether you’re 30, 40, or 50 years old, you may suddenly find yourself at the proverbial fork in the road and you ask yourself; “what is my life purpose? What should I be doing to make my contribution this lifetime significant?
Victoria lynn Weston is a recognized intuitive/psychic consultant and intuitive business coach who provides insights for individuals, business owners and executives. As a motivational speaker, she has spoken to executives from Henry Ford Health Systems, RTM (Arby’s Franchise) where she teaches executives how to tap into their own power of intuition to make successful marketing strategies, investments or hiring the right employee. Victoria has been a radio host of “Power Predictions” in Atlanta, Georgia and a featured guest on dozens of radio, television shows and print media including; the Atlanta PARADE magazine, The Atlanta Business Journal, ABC Talk Radio; CNBC; BUSINESS WEEK Online; INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE, WIRED NEWS and THE NEW YORK TIMES. She has worked as a professional psychic/intuitive consultant also known as “the corporate psychic” for 15 years. She is also a producer/director of America’s Victoria, Remembering Victoria Woodhull – PBS Broadcast special now available for iPads.